In this sense, Bumeran ecommerce S.L. complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Bumeran ecommerce S.L..
- NIF: B42707125
- Address: Puerta de las Naciones, Ribera del Loira 46, Campo de las Naciones, 28042, Madrid – Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://bumeranjo.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of his personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
In order to navigate through https://bumeranjo.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the person concerned, requesting it directly to the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Bumeran ecommerce SL and ask for information about the data it has stored and how it has obtained, request the correction of them, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of treatment by the Owner is different according to the system of information capture:
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity card (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to ship orders, to provide contracted services and to perform billing and collection of contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Bumeran ecommerce S.L. has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and has previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat his personal data with the purpose of correctly managing his presence in the social network, informing him of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, of which Bumeran ecommerce S.L. is responsible for its management and treatment. The security of your data is guaranteed, since Bumeran ecommerce S.L. takes all the necessary security measures and guarantees that the personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data handled by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
When you browse https://bumeranjo.com we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links on the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, and keep them properly updated.
As a user of the website you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the website exonerating Bumeran ecommerce S.L. from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Bumeran ecommerce S.L. is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.